Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Graduation 2008

They have done it! Class of 2008, in all of their glory. ;)




What would this class be without a crazy picture eh? A few more graduation pix are online here and I'm sure there are gads on facebook.

I went to the ceremony in time to see all of the students walk and I actually can say I enjoyed it. Having been out of college for a couple years now, the symbolism of that journey across the stage into life post-Oxy has taken on new meaning. It is the entrance into a new world with new possibilities, fears, and adventures.

And in some ways, this was my graduation too. As I have made the decision to move on from my time here at Oxy and into the post-InterVarsity world I wonder what possibilities, fears, and adventures I will have lined up for me. Coming out of the last student conference I will be at in a long while, I feel tired, and yet I am excited for the potential of things to come. Who knows what is ahead? I, for one, am not sure. All I know is that I feel privileged to get to 'graduate' alongside such an inestimable group of people! :)

1 comment:

Charissa said...

Hi again - I guess I am just rediscovering your blog! Congratulations on making a decision about life after the internship, Daniel. I know that's a big one. I am excited for whatever God has for you next!