Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Beginnings

After many years of loyal xanga blogging, I've finally decided that it's time to start again.

I have a bad habit. I have moments where I see something, I hear something that makes me think. But I'm a lazy thinker and so I don't let myself really reflect on what it is that I am realizing. So this blog is going to be a place to let those thoughts unravel, unfold... and come to whatever end they will, either inane or insightful.

I find that the truth often is in the cracks between the maxims by which I interpret and live my life. Truth, in some ways, is too strong a word. Perhaps reflection is a better posture of seeking things out.

Well, let's see how this goes... along with reflections will probably be dilbert cameos amongst other things. cheers!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Daniel Groot! I just saw your comment by chance... I wonder if there's any way for the bloggy powers-that-be to let you know that you have received comments because I don't check this very much. Good to see you on Blogger!

Daniel Groot said...

Right? I wish that comments would be notified of. anways, thanks for the welcome! :)